CLICK TO VIEW A 3D VIRTUAL TOUR OF PARKSIDE COMMONS POWERED BY GOOGLE STREET VIEW!
SPECIAL "Look & Lease Offer": Rent Within 24 Hours of your Tour and get SIX Months of Garage Parking for FREE!
Eco-friendly living meets luxury lifestyle here at Parkside Commons. Located right off of Route 1 in Chelsea, Parkside Commons offers a top-end apartment living within the confines of an urban setting. Parkside Commons has received numerous accolades for its achievements in eco-friendly living combined with luxurious style. In 2009 Parkside was recognized as an LEED Silver Certified Building, acknowledging brilliance in energy and environmentally efficient design. Don’t feel like the hassle of parking in the big city, the MBTA Commuter Rail’s Chelsea station is only 1.5 miles from Parkside and the Blue Line rapid transit is only 2 miles.
- Seasonal swimming pool & sundeck
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Beachmont Blue Line MBTA Station
- Outdoor California Kitchen with stainless steel grill
- Around the clock concierge service
- Residential business center
- Fitness center with stretching area, cardio and strength training equipment, and personal TV's
- Wi-Fi hot spots throughout
- Card-access to fully enclosed, well-lit parking garage with elevators to all floors
- 100% smoke-free
- Eco-friendly construction
- Lush landscaping and three private courtyards
- Comcast and Verizon vailable
- Furnished gathering and entertainment space for resident functions and parties
- Electronic key access
- Storage available
- Bike racks
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
Whether you’re interested in a studio, one, two, or three-bedroom apartment home you’ll find fully-appliance kitchens, full-size washers & dryers, solid wood cabinets, year round A/C and heat, patios/balconies, and spacious closets.
- Renovated apartment homes featuring wood flooring in kitchens, new cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
- Low amounts of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in paints, solvents, cleaning supplies, adhesives, carpets, etc. to improve indoor air quality
- Energy-efficient kitchen appliances - Provide greater energy efficiency and resource conservation
- “Daylight” views in 90% of spaces - Increases natural light, reduces energy use, and lowers utility bill
- Low ozone-depleting air conditioning chemicals - Creates a healthier indoor environment
- 6-inch wall insulation - Saves approximately 20% more energy than average 4-inch walls (and is quieter!)
- Drip irrigation Reduces water use by “in-ground” irrigation, so that spray does not evaporate on warm days
- Water meters in each apartment - Offers the option of self-monitoring, minimizing excess water consumption
- Low-flow devices on faucets/showers - Conserves water, sewer and heating energy
- Dual-flush toilets - Saves water by using different amounts of water
- Indoor bike storage - Encourages alternative transportation, promotes exercise and reduces pollution
- Recycle areas - Multiple recycle areas in garage to conserve raw materials and energy
- Solar panels - Saves energy and lowers heating and cooling costs
- Garage Parking Only
- $60/month for 1 car or $100/month for 2 cars
- $25/month per cat
- Cats only!